Apply for NPS 17 NERO 0199
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Youth Historic Preservation Conservation Corps at Delaware Water Gap National Recreation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 05, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 14, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $238,496.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: SAFR and ACE Development Internships for Cultural Project Support and Education
Previous opportunity: 21st Century Conservation Service Corps: HAF Task Order 2
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS 17 NERO 0199
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 17 NERO 0199) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00783||Internships to Increase Public Access to Archival Resources in the NPS National Capital Region|
|P17AS0084||Second Century Regional Resource Stewardship Assessment|
|P17AS00785||Engaging Young Adults in Communications Based Projects|
|P17AS00786||Digital Signage Project|
|P17AS00790||Conduct geospatial analyses to assess habitat connectivity throughout the length of C&O Canal NHP|
|NPS 17 NERO 0216||Northeast Youth Program Management Assistance|
|FOA ILAB 17 07||Addressing Child Labor and Forced Labor in Coffee Supply Chains|
|FOA ILAB 17 08||Combating Forced Labor and Labor Trafficking of Adults and Children|
|FOA ILAB 17 10||Building the Capacity of Civil Society to Combat Child Labor and Forced Labor and Improve Working Conditions|
|P17AS00819||Support for Interpretive Media|
|P17AS00816||Resource Stewardhip Opportunities for Youth at Lewis and Clark National Historic Park|
|P17AS00827||Conduct and Implement Visitor Use Study for Improved Visitor Experience|
|P17AS00828||Engaging Young Adults with Community-Based Conservation and Recreation Opportunities|
|P17AS00826||Expanding Explore Natural Communities Outreach to include other NCR Parks|
|NPS 17 NERO 0223||Youth Employment and Education Programming at Fort McHenry NMHS and Hampton NHS|
|P17AS00835||Conservation and Restoration Activities for Youth at Olympic National Park|
|P17AS00842||Youth Engagement within Facilities Management at Southern Idaho Parks|
|P18AS00005||Improving Landscape and Wildlife Viewing Opportunities through Vegetation Management|
|P18AS00012||Natural Resource Education and Outreach Intern|
|P18AS00039||Internships to Increase Public Access to Archival Resources in the NPS National Capital Region|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 17 NERO 0199", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.