Apply for P17AS00805
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "SAFR and ACE Development Internships for Cultural Project Support and Education" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 09, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Not a request for applications NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. This funding announcement is to provide public notice that the National Park Service will fund the following project under an existing Cooperative Agreement with.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $99,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Cooperative GIS Internships with the Resources Information Services Division
Previous opportunity: Youth Historic Preservation Conservation Corps at Delaware Water Gap National Recreation
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00805
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00805) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00795||Identification and Enumeration of Aquatic Macroinvertebrates to Support Long-Term Monitoring of Aquatic Macroinvertebrate Communities in National Park Service Units of the Mojave Desert Network|
|BOR UC 17 N021||Consultation to Develop Upper Colorado River Commission Pilot Projects|
|P17AS00809||Involving the Public in Park Stewardship: Research Support, Internships, and Public Education|
|P17AS00810||GGNPCâ¿SFAN Collaborative Ecological and Inventory Monitoring|
|F17AS00454||KWA Mussel Recovery Project 2017|
|F17AS00455||KNLT Fort Knox Forest Inventory Project 2017|
|BOR UC 17 N012||Middle Rio Grande Native Water Leasing and Habitat Restoration Pilot Program|
|P17AS00796||Pacific Northwest Bat Identification and White-Nose Syndrome Surveillance|
|NWP 17 001||Natural Resource Management and Cultural Resources Education|
|P17AS00815||Natural and Cultural Resource-Based Research and Education at Channel Islands National Park|
|USGS 17 FA 0437||Notice of Intent|
|P17AS00817||Develop Interpretive Products, Media, Publications, and Programs for Pacific West Regional Parks|
|USGS 17 FA 0436||Notice of Intent|
|P17AS00821||Mount Tamalpias State Park Collaborative Trails Project|
|P17AS00823||White Nose Surveillance for Pacific West Region Parks and Networks|
|P17AS00824||A Case Study in Yurok Traditional Ecological Knowledge and Elk Management at Redwood National Park|
|P17AS00829||Control Polyphagous Shot Hole Borer and Fusarium dieback on parklands in the Santa Monica Mountains National Recreation Area|
|P17AS00620||Helping Hands for Honu'ea|
|P17AS00830||Wildlife and Fisheries Management in Great Basin National Park|
|P17AS00831||Collaborative Restoration of South Netul at Lewis and Clark National Historical Park|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00805", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.