Apply for F17AS00445
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the employment, labor and training, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "21st Century Conservation Service Corps: HAF Task Order 2" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.676.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 05, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 10, 2017 This is a Notification of Intent to award a modification to an existing award. The recipient has already been selected..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $36,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Youth Historic Preservation Conservation Corps at Delaware Water Gap National Recreation
Previous opportunity: Eastern Tallgrass Prairie and Big Rivers Landscape Conservation Cooperative
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F17AS00445
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00445) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00833||Youth Crew to Maintain Trails at Point Reyes National Seashore|
|P17AS00832||Engaging Youth in Fire Fuels Reduction Activities|
|P17AS00834||Debris Removal at McClure Ranch|
|F17AS00471||National Wildlife Refuge Visitor Services ACE Task Order 2|
|P18AS00017||Trail Preservation Project|
|P18AS00188||Replace Trail Edging and Tread on Two Accessible Trails at Crater Lake National Park|
|P18AS00222||Youth Interns to Restore Habitat and Protect Wildlife at Pinnacles National Park|
|P18AS00297||Maintain and Repair Trails at Crater Lake National Park|
|P18AS00383||Forest Restoration Youth Crews at Lassen Volcanic National Park|
|P18AS00425||Trail Repairs on McArthur Loop Trail at Redwood National Park|
|P18AS00468||Invasive Plant Control and Habitat Restoration at Redwood National Park|
|P18AS00521||Youth Crew to Maintain Trails at Point Reyes National Seashore|
|P18AS00617||Summer Conservation Crew for Habitat Restoration|
|P18AS00670||Trail Maintenance at Whiskeytown National Recreation Area|
|P18AS00674||Resource Management Internship Program at Redwood National Park|
|P18AS00729||Concrete Preservation Stewardship Field School Program at Pearl Harbor|
|P19AS00084||Youth Cave Guide Interns at Oregon Caves National Monument and Preserve|
|P19AS00095||Deferred Maintenance at New Mexico NPS Units using American S|
|P19AS00412||Master Cooperative Agreement for Forest Restoration Training Programs at Lassen Volcanic National Park|
|P19AS00413||Youth Involvement with Horticulture and Forest Restoration Services at Lassen Volcanic National Park|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00445", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.