Radio Frequency ID Project (USDA APHIS 10025 VSCEAH00 19 0001)
- The Department of Agriculture, Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Radio Frequency ID Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.025.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 11, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 07, 2019.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: DoD Spinal Cord Injury, Translational Research Award
Previous opportunity: FY2019 Research Opportunities in Accelerator Stewardship
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA APHIS 10025 VSCEAH00 19 0001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NIFA OP 006741||National Food and Agricultural Sciences Teaching, Extension, and Research Awards|
|USDA AMS TM DBII G 19 0008||Dairy Business Innovation Initiatives|
|USDA AMS TM FMPP G 19 0002||Farmers Market Promotion Program|
|USDA AMS TM LFPP G 19 0001||Local Food Promotion Program|
|72062019RFA00006||Feed-the-Future Nigeria Rural Resilience Activity|
|USDA FSA SND AMA 2019||Organic Certification Cost Share Programs|
|USDA FSA SND NOCCSP 2019||Organic Certification Cost Share Programs|
|USDA NRCS NY CIG 19 GEN0010182||NY CIG|
|05182019 KV 1||Opportunity title from S2S|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA APHIS 10025 VSCEAH00 19 0001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: