Apply for CDC RFA DD22 2201
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control - NCBDDD in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "National Partnerships to Address Prenatal Alcohol and Other Substance Use and Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.073.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 02, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 02, 2022 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 pm ET on the listed application due date..
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 9 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification), Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Tanzania Malaria Surveillance Activity (TMSA)
Previous opportunity: FY22 Conservation Innovation Grants Vermont State Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA DD22 2201
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA DD22 2201) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SM 22 010||Statewide Family Network Program|
|72062122RFA00003||Tanzania Malaria Surveillance Activity (TMSA)|
|SM 22 001||Project AWARE (Advancing Wellness and Resiliency in Education)|
|SP 22 002||Substance Abuse and HIV Prevention Navigator Program for Racial/Ethnic Minorities|
|RFA CK 22 008||Building Mathematical Modeling Workforce Capacity to Support Infectious Disease and Healthcare Research|
|72065622RFA00006||USAID Fighting Malaria with Social and Behavioral Change (FMSBC) program in Mozambique|
|CDC RFA GH22 2272||Informing global polio eradication efforts through innovative modeling approaches|
|CDC RFA OE22 2201||Strengthening the Population & Public Health Workforce Pipeline|
|RFA IP 22 001||Research on the Epidemiology, Prevention and Control of Influenza and Other Respiratory Viruses in India|
|RFA IP 22 004||US Platform to Measure Effectiveness of Seasonal Influenza, COVID-19 and other Respiratory Virus Vaccines for the Prevention of Acute Illness in Ambulatory Settings|
|CDC RFA EH22 2201||Enhancing Disease Detection in Newborns: Building Capacity in Public Health Laboratories|
|TI 22 010||Grants to Expand Substance Abuse Treatment Capacity in Adult and Family Treatment Drug Courts|
|CDC RFA DP22 2206||Tribal Epidemiology Centers Public Health Infrastructure (TECPHI)|
|PA FPR 22 001||Title X Family Planning Research Grants|
|SM 22 006||Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health Grant Program|
|CDC RFA PS22 2207||Strengthening Civil Surgeons' Capacity to Improve LTBI Surveillance and Outcomes Among Status Adjusters|
|HRSA 22 145||Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia (HHT) Center|
|CDC RFA CK22 2204||US Public Health Pathogens Genomics Centers of Excellence|
|SM 22 012||Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC)– Improvement and Advancement Grants|
|SM 22 002||Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic Expansion Grants|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA DD22 2201", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.