Apply for RFA OH 21 007
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - ERA in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Continuation and Expansion of the National Mesothelioma Virtual Bank for Translational Research (U24)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.262.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 22, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 02, 2021 Although a letter of intent is not required, is not binding, and does not enter into the review of a subsequent application, the information it contains allows CDC staff to plan the review. By the date listed above and in Part 1. Overview Information, prospective applicants are asked to submit a letter of intent that includes the following information Name of the Applicant Descriptive title of proposed research Name, address, and telephone number of the PD(s)/PI(s) Names of other key personnel Participating institutions Number and title of this funding opportunity The letter of intent should be sent to Michael Goldcamp, Ph.D. National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Telephone 304-285-5951 Email MGoldcamp@cdc.gov.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Family Connection Grants: Building the Evidence for Kinship Navigator Programs
Previous opportunity: Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Americans with Disabilities Act National Network Knowledge Translation Center
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA OH 21 007
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA OH 21 007) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|7200AA21RFA00008||The Microbicide 2021 Introduction and Access Project|
|72048221RFA00002||President's Malaria Initiative Eliminate Malaria (PMI-EM) Activity|
|22 DHA MHSR||Military Health System Research (MHSR)|
|CDC RFA CE21 2103||Comprehensive Addiction and Recovery Act (CARA) Local Drug Crises Grants|
|72061121RFA00001||Service Delivery for HIV Prevention|
|CDC RFA OT18 18020301SUPP21||Strengthening Public Health Systems and Services through National Partnerships to Improve and Protect the Nation’s Health|
|PAR 21 126||High-End Instrumentation (HEI) Grant Program (S10 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|PAR 21 127||Shared Instrumentation Grant (SIG) Program (S10 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA AI 20 080||Human Immunology Project Consortium (HIPC) Coordinating Center (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA CE 21 002||Research Grants to Develop or Identify Effective Strategies to Prevent Overdose Involving Illicit Stimulants and Polysubstance Use Involving Stimulants|
|RFA OH 21 006||Underground Mine Evacuation Technologies and Human Factors Research|
|CDC RFA DP21 2105||Promoting Population Health through Increased Capacity in Alcohol Epidemiology & the Prevention of Excessive Alcohol Use|
|RFA FD 22 001||Efficient and Innovative Natural History Studies Addressing Unmet Needs in Rare Diseases (R01) Clinical Trials Not Required|
|HRSA 21 019||Dental Faculty Loan Repayment Program|
|TI 21 008||Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment|
|CDC RFA GH21 2108||Strengthening the Dominican Republic's National Health Services (SNS) in Prevention, Treatment, Capacity and Quality of Strategic Information and Human Resources for Health Related to HIV, TB, STIs under PEPFAR|
|CDC RFA GH21 2156||Maintaining and Strengthening Institutional Capacity of Maputo City Province Health Directorate in Mozambique under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH21 2154||Continuity of HIV Services during Public Health Emergency Response in High Risk Areas in the Republic of Mozambique under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH21 2150||Sustaining HIV Epidemic Control through Efficient Case Finding and Quality Care and Treatment Services in Malawi under the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH21 2147||Strengthening Systems to Improve HIV Service Delivery and Other Public Health Interventions Through Continuous Quality Improvement, Monitoring and Evaluation, Surveillance, Health Informatics and Laboratory Quality Management in Nigeria under PEPFAR|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA OH 21 007", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.