Western Monarch Population Viability Analysis (F17AS00061)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Western Monarch Population Viability Analysis" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.658.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 09, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 16, 2016 This is a Notification of Intent to award a Single Source CESU award. The recipient has already been selected..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $47,500.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Strengthen Brazil’s National Response to HIV and other diseases through innovative and evidence-based approaches in laboratory, strategic information, prevention and care activities and foster partnerships between Brazil, Angola and Mozambique unde
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00061) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USGS FA 17 0038||Notice of Intent - Sediment Input to Coastal Environments of the Caribbean Islands over Annual-Millennial Time Scales Natural and Anthropogenic Records|
|NPSNOIWACA1700071||Old Growth Habitat Restoration & Wildlife Enhancement on the Ranger Cabin Trail|
|NPSNOICANY1700072||Protect & Enhance Native Riparian Vegetation on the Colorado River|
|L17AS00004||BLM Utah Colorado Plateau Native Plant Program Partnership for Seed Collection, Seed Use Research, Demonstration Gardens, Outreach/Communications/Web Support and Meetings|
|F17AS00069||Sacramento - San Joaquin Delta Channel Project|
|USDA NRCS EQIP CTA MO 17 01||Application for CTA and EQIP Grants Announcement for FY-2017 Program Funding|
|P17AS00036||Notice of Intent: FY2017 MPNHA Implementation of Management Plan|
|F17AS00074||FY17 Region 7 State Wildlife Grant Program - Open to State Fish and Game agency only|
|L17AS00005||BLM Idaho Statewide Integrated Monitoring in Bird Conservation Regions|
|P17AS00038||Conservation Legacy Restoration Crew|
|USGS 17 FA 0032||Notice of Intent|
|P17AS00040||Notice of Intent: Leigh and String Lakes Visitor Use Study|
|P17AS00041||Notice of Intent: Colorado Plateau Dark Skies Cooperative Coordinator Internship|
|F17AS00063||Karner Blue Butterfly Assisted Migration in Western Wisconsin|
|G17AS00020||2017 National Geological and Geophysical Data Preservation Program|
|L17AS00006||BLM- Nevada Lincoln County Non-Motorized Multipurpose Trails SNPLMA Round 15|
|L17AS00007||BLM-WO, National Seed Strategy Assessment|
|F17AS00079||Fox River NRDA|
|F17AS00082||Great Lakes Restoration Initiative-Joint Venture Habitat Restoration and Protection|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00061", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: