Apply for RFA IP 21 002
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - ERA in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "US Enhanced Surveillance Network to Assess Burden, Natural History, and Effectiveness of Vaccines to Prevent Enteric and Respiratory Viruses in Children" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.185.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 17, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 08, 2021 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 500 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,950,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 7 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Staffing Analysis – Virtual Instructor-Led Training Development and Pilot Delivery Program
Previous opportunity: Qatari Audience Analysis
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA IP 21 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA IP 21 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 21 016||Advanced Nursing Education - Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners (ANE-SANE) Program|
|HRSA 21 037||National Maternal and Child Health Consortium for Oral Health Systems Integration and Improvement|
|72068521RFA00001||Integrated Health Services in Burkina Faso|
|HHS 2020 IHS UIHP3 0001||National Urban Indian Behavioral Health Awareness|
|HRSA 21 020||Nursing Workforce Diversity (NWD) Program|
|HRSA 21 029||Rapid Response Rural Data Analysis and Issue Specific Rural Research Studies|
|72061321RFA00001||Zimbabwe Assistance Program in Malaria II (ZAPIM II)|
|HRSA 21 026||State Offices of Rural Health Program (SORH)|
|RFA NS 21 004||Small Vessel VCID Biomarkers Validation Consortium Coordinating Center (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA NS 21 005||Small Vessel VCID Biomarker Validation Consortium Sites (U01)(Clinical Trials Not Allowed)|
|HRSA 21 058||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C Capacity Development Program|
|7200 AA 21R00011||Investing in Resilient Families|
|CDC RFA DP21 2108||Strengthening Breastfeeding Support by Coordinating National Efforts and Building Capacity of Breastfeeding Coalitions|
|RFA HL 22 009||Summer Institute for Research Education in Biostatistics and Data Science (R25 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA OH 21 005||State Occupational Safety and Health Surveillance Program|
|RFA DP 21 003||Reducing Inequities in Cancer Outcomes through Community-Based Interventions on Social Determinants of Health|
|72048621RFI00001||RFI - Laos Maternal Child Health Nutrition Activity|
|DOS NBO PCO FY21 001||Kenya Community Grant Initiative-Routine Data Collection and Provider feedback|
|DOS NBO PCO FY21 003||Kenya Community Grant Initiative - Data Collection Platform|
|DOS NBO PCO FY21 002||Kenya Community Grant Initiative - Coordination Mechanism|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA IP 21 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.