Apply for RFA AA 21 005
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Specialized Alcohol Research Centers (P50 Clinical Trial Optional)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.273.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 05, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 15, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Emergency Management Performance Grant Program - American Rescue Plan Act (EMPG-ARPA) - Region 5
Previous opportunity: Family Connection Grants: Building the Evidence for Kinship Navigator Programs
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA AA 21 005
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA AA 21 005) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA AA 21 006||Comprehensive Alcohol Research Centers (P60 Clinical trial Optional)|
|HRSA 21 109||Screening and Interventions for Adverse Childhood Experiences in Primary Care Settings Demonstration Project|
|SM 21 014||Community Mental Health Centers Grant Program|
|RFI 72011521RFA00007||Local Works in the Kyrgyz Republic|
|HRSA 21 102||Rural Residency Planning and Development Technical Assistance Program|
|AF NGA PEPFAR 22 01||PEPFAR Grants for Community-Led Monitoring|
|HRSA 21 081||Rural Maternity and Obstetrics Management Strategies Program|
|RFA MD 21 008||NIMHD Multiple Chronic Disease Disparities Research Coordinating Center (RCC) (U24 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|DOS APSGP FY21 001||U.S. Ambassador’s President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) Small Grants Program Financial Year (FY) 2021 - 022|
|CDC RFA EH17 17040401SUPP21||Lead Exposure Registry of Flint Residents - Michigan|
|HRSA 21 042||Pediatric Audiology Competitive Supplement to Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental and Related Disabilities (LEND)|
|HRSA 21 115||American Rescue Plan – Funding for Look-Alikes (ARP-LAL)|
|CDC RFA CK21 2104||Global Healthcare Detection and Response|
|CDC RFA EH21 2101||Building Resilience Against Climate Effects: Implementing and Evaluating Adaptation Strategies that Protect and Promote Human Health|
|RFA MH 21 230||Pilot Effectiveness Trials of Interventions for Preschoolers with ADHD (R34 Clinical Trial Required)|
|CDC RFA DP21 2112||Expanding the National Approach to Chronic Disease Education and Awareness|
|CDC RFA OT18 18020402SUPP21||Strengthening Public Health Systems and Services through National Partnerships to Improve and Protect the Nation's Health|
|72064121RFA00001||USAID/Ghana Accelerating Social and Behavior Change activity|
|CDC RFA IP21 2102||Surveillance and Response to Seasonal and Pandemic Influenza by Regional Offices of the World Health Organization|
|CDC RFA EH17 17020501SUPP21||Enhancing Innovation and Capabilities of the Environmental Public Health Tracking Network; Approaches to Data Modernization|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA AA 21 005", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.