Apply for OJJDP 2019 15038
- The Department of Justice, Office of Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OJJDP FY 19 Non Participating State Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.540.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 18, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 17, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $7,523,237.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Previous opportunity: Conservation of native biodiversity in Southern California National Parks
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for OJJDP 2019 15038
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OJJDP 2019 15038) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|INL20CA0002 WHPCOSTARICA FORENSICS 10251||ISO 17025/17020 Quality Control Accreditation of the Forensics Lab, Legal Medicine and Crime Scene Management Units of Costa Rica|
|INL20CA0003 WHPHAITI PRISONPROG 11132019||Haiti Prisons Health, Sanitation, and Nutrition Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OJJDP 2019 15038", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.