Apply for 19 596
- The National Science Foundation in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NSF/DOE Partnership in Basic Plasma Science and Engineering" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 47.041, 47.049, 47.050, 81.049.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 18, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 18, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 30 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units
Previous opportunity: Interns to assist with maintenance on heavily used trails
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 19 596
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (19 596) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00345||Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Unit|
|N62645 PA 19 2||Naval Medical Research Center: Research and Development of Protective Vaccines and Other Countermeasures Against Infectious Disease Agents of Military Importance.|
|FR RRD 19 003||FY19 Pilot Safety Culture Assessment on a Passenger Railroad|
|P19AS00558||Research & Write an Administrative History of Tuskegee NHS|
|G19AS00132||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Piedmont-South Atlantic Coast CESU|
|G19AS00131||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|BOR UC 19 N005||Salt Basin Assessment of Water Resources and Groundwater Withdrawal|
|F19AS00352||Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation|
|BOR UC 19 N006||Salt Basin to Pecos Basin Pipeline Alignment|
|BOR UC 19 N004||PIT Tag antenna systems and data analysis|
|F19AS00354||15.678 Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units|
|F19AS00356||Endangered Species Conservation Recovery Implementation Funds|
|NNH17ZTT001N 17PSI F||Use of the NASA Physical Sciences Informatics System - Appendix F|
|F19AS00364||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit|
|G19AS00133||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests CESU|
|F19AS00368||Migratory Bird Monitoring, Assessment and Conservation|
|19 600||NSF INCLUDES Planning Grants|
|F19AS00374||Fish and Wildlife Coordinatination and Assitance Program|
|N00014 19 S B003||Department of Defense Explosives Ordnance Disposal (EOD) FY20 Science & Technology Program Broad Agency Announcement (BAA) Development of Advanced Technologies for Diagnostic Sensors and Neutralization of Buried & Surface Munitions in Land En|
|USGS 19 FAC 0421||Notice of Intent - Modeling of Sea Cliff Retreat|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "19 596", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.