Apply for BER NOFO FY19 002
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Germany in the business and commerce sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Mapping MIC2025 in Germany" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 16, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 31, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $30,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Individuals.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce
Next opportunity: Interns to assist with maintenance on heavily used trails
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BER NOFO FY19 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BER NOFO FY19 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|OSBDC 2019 04||OSBDC Portable Assistance Program|
|DLA 201903||PTAP Supplemental Funding|
|OWBO 2019 02||WOMEN’S BUSINESS CENTER (WBC) – RENEWAL GRANT|
|DLA 202001B||Procurement Technical Assistance Program|
|MICRO 2019 02||Microloan Program - National Training Conference|
|OSBDC 2020 02||Small Business Development Centers|
|RDBCP AIC 2020||Agriculture Innovation Center Grant Program|
|USDOT OST OSDBU SBTRCMSA 2020 1||NOFO-Small Business Transportation Resource Center|
|USDOT OST OSDBU SBTRCSE 2020 1||Small Business Transportation Resource Center|
|USDOT OST OSDBU SBTRCNW 2020 1||Northwest Region Small Business Transportation Resource Center|
|OWBO 2020 02||WOMEN’S BUSINESS CENTER (WBC) - INITIAL PHASE GRANT|
|OWBO 2020 01||Women's Business Center - Initial Phase Grant|
|OIT STEP 2020 01||State Trade Expansion Program|
|OWBO 2020 03||WOMEN’S BUSINESS CENTER (WBC) - INITIAL PHASE GRANT|
|USDOT OST OSDBU SBTRCG 2020 1||Small Business Transportation Resource Center - Gulf Region|
|USDOT OST OSDBU SBTRCGL 2020 1||Small Business Transportation Resource Center - Great Lakes|
|USDOT OST OSDBU SBTRCSA 2020 1||Small Business Transportation Resource Center - South Atlantic Region|
|WVETP 2020 01||WOMEN VETERAN ENTREPRENEURSHIP TRAINING PROGRAM (WVETP)|
|OWBO 2020 04||Women's Business Center - Initial Phase Grant|
|DLA 202002||Procurement Technical Assistance Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BER NOFO FY19 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.