Apply for P19AS00025
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Large mammal responses to wildfire and landscape-scale forest re" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 08, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 17, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,074.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: FY2019 Research Opportunities in Accelerator Stewardship
Previous opportunity: DRL FY18 Good Governance and the Rule of Law in Jordan
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00025
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00025) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00096||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU): Phenology Monitoring Technical Assistance|
|F19AS00098||Joint Ventures - Improving the Science Foundation for Bird Conservation|
|P19AS00026||Post Carr Fire Burned Hazard Tree and Vegetation Removal and Structure Stabilization at Whiskeytown National Recreation Area|
|P19AS00027||Conduct Engineering Assessment and Develop Options for Treatment|
|F19AS00099||HQ NWRS System Enhancements|
|F19AS00103||Department of the Interior, United States (U.S.) Fish and Wildlife Service, (Region 3 Division of Migratory Birds|
|BOR MP 19 F002||Bay-Delta Restoration Program: CALFED Water Use Efficiency Grants|
|BOR MP 19 N008||Derby Dam Fish Screen Project|
|NPSNOISAGU1900097||Youth Experience in Reducing Border Impacts and Hazardous Fuels Monitoring in Saguaro National Park|
|F19AS00112||Regional Panels of the Aquatic Nuisance Species Task Force|
|P19AS00032||Botany Interns for Botanical Surveys|
|USGS 19 FA 0011||Notice of Intent|
|P19AS00033||Next Generation Ranger: Trade Skills Assistant|
|F19AS00119||Coonamesset River Restoration ; Hurricane Sandy|
|BOR UC 19 F001||Water Conservation Field Services; Upper Colorado Region|
|P19AS00034||Visitor Use Management Data Needs Assessment|
|NPSNOIVALL1900139||VALL SCA Interns for Plant Ecology Program|
|P19AS00035||2019 Channel Islands National Park Landbird Monitoring|
|F19AS00123||State Wildlife Grant (SWG) Program - Northeast Region|
|F19AS00125||Program Title: R8 (CA/NV) State Wildlife Grant Program for State Fish and Game Agencies|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00025", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.