INTERETHNIC RECONCILIATION AND YOUTH PROGRAM (003 FY2018)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Bosnia and Herzegovina in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "INTERETHNIC RECONCILIATION AND YOUTH PROGRAM" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.900.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 22, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by January 19, 2018 for Small grants and January 26, 2018 for Youth camps.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 40 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Resource Management Experience for Youth Interns
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year 2018 NMFS-Sea Grant Fellowships in Marine Resource Economics
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (003 FY2018) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|95332418N0003||Data Analytics Center Project in Côte d’Ivoire, DCLI|
|USGS 18 FA 0017||Low-Cost Seismometers from Geophones|
|P18AS00023||Landscape and Exterior Maintenance of Pratt Cabin, Guadalupe Mountains National Park|
|NPSNOILAMR1800075||Professional care, management, and conservation of the museum collections for Lake Meredith NRA and Alibates Flint Quarries NM|
|004 FY2018||INTERETHNIC RECONCILIATION AND YOUTH PROGRAM YOUTH CAMPS|
|DOS SLV AFCP LG FY18||U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) Large Grants, 2018, U.S. Embassy San Salvador|
|USGS 18 FAC 0016||Yuba River Watershed Data Publication|
|18 PHL NOFO 01||Analyzing the Current State of the U.S.-Philippines Relationship|
|PAS COL FY18 01||U.S. EMBASSY COLOMBO PUBLIC AFFAIRS SECTION GRANTS PROGRAM FOR SRI LANKA|
|PAS COL FY18 02||U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE U.S. EMBASSY COLOMBO PUBLIC AFFAIRS SECTION GRANTS PROGRAM FOR MALDIVES|
|SCADHA FY2018 APS 001||FY 18 Annual Program Statement|
|CB600 18 PAS 003||Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Large Grants Program|
|CB600 18 PAS 004||Ambassadors for Cultural Preservation Small Grants Program|
|SFOP0002465||Countering DPRK Missile and Nuclear Program|
|OVW 2018 13828||OVW FY 2018 Legal Assistance for Victims Grant Program Solicitation|
|USGS 18 FAC 0022||Notice of Intent - ShakeAlert Telecommunications Investigation for Earthquake Early Warning|
|SFOP0003403||DRL FY17 China Full Proposals -- Approved SOI Applicants ONLY|
|P18AS00036||Community Volunteer Ambassador Program at VICK|
|PAS COL FY18 04||U.S. MISSION TO SRI LANKA AND MALDIVES PUBLIC DIPLOMACY GRANTS -SMALL & MIGHTY PROGRAM|
|PAS COL FY18 03||U.S. EMBASSY COLOMBO PUBLIC DIPLOMACY - SMALL & MIGHTY PROGRAM|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "003 FY2018", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: