Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Erath, Hood, Jack, Johnson, Navarro, Palo Pinto, Parker, Somervell, and Wise Counties, Texas (HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R06 1390)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families - OHS in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Erath, Hood, Jack, Johnson, Navarro, Palo Pinto, Parker, Somervell, and Wise Counties, Texas" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.600.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 06, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 06, 2018 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,281,893.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year 2018 Earthquake Consortium and State Support (ECSS) Direct State Assistance - Region 3
Previous opportunity: DoD Hearing Restoration Focused Applied Research Award
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R06 1390) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOD DDTI 0304||University Centers of Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Diversity Fellowships|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOA FLFC 0309||Strengthening the Financial Literacy & Preparedness of Family Caregivers|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOA HMOD 0308||Promoting Aging In Place by Enhancing Access to Home Modifications|
|HHS 2019 ACF OPRE YE 1380||Child Care and Development Block Grant (CCDBG) Implementation Research and Evaluation Grants (Phase II/Cohort 2)|
|HHS 2018 ACF IOAS OTIP ZV 1369||Trafficking Victim Assistance Program-ACF regions 1, 2, 3, and 4|
|HHS 2018 ACF IOAS OTIP ZV 1371||Trafficking Victim Assistance Program-ACF regions 9 and 10|
|HHS 2018 ACF IOAS OTIP ZV 1370||Trafficking Victim Assistance Program-ACF regions 5, 6, 7, and 8|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R02 1392||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Bronx, New York (Manhattan), Kings, Richmond, and Queens Counties, New York|
|HHS 2018 ACF ACYF CU 1382||Regional Partnership Grants to Increase the Well-Being of, and to Improve the Permanency Outcomes for, Children Affected by Substance Abuse|
|HHS 2018 ACF ACYF CA 1383||Best Practices for the Use of Text and Chat-Based Technology in Child Maltreatment Reporting, Detection, and Prevention|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOA AB 0310||JG Prepopulate 7.19.18|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOD ILNA 0310||Native American Independent Living Demonstration Project|
|HHS 2018 ACF ACYF TS 1384||Title V Competitive Sexual Risk Avoidance Education|
|HHS 2018 ACF OCC TP 1379||Preschool Development Grant Birth through Five (PDG B-5)|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R02 1413||Head Start Grantee -- Columbia County, New York|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R02 1414||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- The Municipalities of West Milford, Ringwood, Wanaque, Pompton Lakes, Wayne, Prospect Park, Hawthorne, Haledon, North Haledon, Little Falls, Woodland Park, Clifton, Bloomingdale, and Totowa, New Jersey|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R02 1415||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Hunterdon, Morris, Sussex, and Warren Counties, New Jersey|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R02 1402||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Atlantic and Cape May Counties, New Jersey|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R02 1418||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Tompkins County, New York|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R02 1419||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- The City of East Orange, New Jersey|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R06 1390", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: