Apply for G18AS00015
- The Department of the Interior, U. S. Geological Survey in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Piedmont-South Atlantic Coast (CESU)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.808.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 13, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 05, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $26,450.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Archeological Program Support at Ft. Riley, KS
Previous opportunity: Resource Management Experience for Youth Interns
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for G18AS00015
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (G18AS00015) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0001858||OPEN 2018|
|F17AS00458||DS Domestication Study|
|G18AS00017||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Lakes Northern Forests (CESU)|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR SFGE 0244||Switzer Research Fellowships Program|
|G18AS00018||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR RTHF 0246||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Promoting Healthy Aging for People with Long-Term Physical Disabilities|
|IR ORI 18 002||FY18 Announcement of the Anticipated Availability of Funds for Conferences on Research Integrity|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR RTCP 0249||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Disability in Rural Communities|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR RTCP 0250||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Community Living and Participation for People with Serious Mental Illness|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR RTGE 0248||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Disability Statistics and Demographics|
|18 528||Expeditions in Computing|
|FA8652 18 S 0001||Secretary of the Air Force (SecAF) 2030 Science and Technology (S&T) Study|
|18 529||Inclusion across the Nation of Communities of Learners of Underrepresented Discoverers in Engineering and Science|
|N00014 18 R SN02||Enhanced Superconductors for Future Naval Applications|
|F18AS00070||Endangered Species Conservation Recovery Implementation|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR REGE 0257||Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERC) Program: RERC on Rehabilitation Strategies, Techniques, and Interventions|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR DPTB 0253||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Traumatic Brain Injury Model System (TBIMS) Centers Collaborative Research Project|
|DE FOA 0001857||Plant Feedstock Genomics for Bioenergy|
|VA SAHAT 18 03||Specially Adapted Housing Assistive Technology Grant Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "G18AS00015", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.