BLM-CO Youth Corps Conservation Opportunities on Colorado's Public Lands (L17AS00037)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM-CO Youth Corps Conservation Opportunities on Colorado's Public Lands" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.243.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 10, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 15, 2017 Individual application package must be submitted for each project listed under this master Funding Opportunity Announcement. Each Project Announcement has specific deadlines that must be followed..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Enhancing Innovation and Capabilities of the Environmental Public Health Tracking Network
Previous opportunity: Strengthen Brazil’s National Response to HIV and other diseases through innovative and evidence-based approaches in laboratory, strategic information, prevention and care activities and foster partnerships between Brazil, Angola and Mozambique unde
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L17AS00037) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F17AS00130||Investigating the effects of mixed-severity wildfires and timber harvest management on interspecific competition and population dynamics of the mesocarnivore guild in northern California and southern Oregon|
|P17AS00119||Assessment of Grassland Habitat Quality and Management Practices for Pollinators|
|N40192 17 R 8000||Project Title: FERAL PIG ERADICATION LOCATED ON NAVAL BASE GUAM (NBG)|
|L17AS00040||BLM Idaho and Oregon/Washington Remote Wildfire Detection and Monitoring System|
|F17AS00157||FY 2017 Oaks & Praries Joint Venture|
|F17AS00158||FY 2017 Rio Grande Joint Venture Base Operations|
|F17AS00159||FY 2017 Playa Lakes Joint Venture Base Operations|
|F17AS00160||FY 2017 Quagga/Zebra Mussel Action Plan for Western U.S. Waters (QZAP)|
|P17AS00121||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
|BOR DO 17 F024||WaterSMART: Applied Science Grants for the Desert and Southern Rockies Landscape Conservation Cooperatives (LCCs) Fiscal Year 2017|
|L17AS00029||BLM - Idaho, Ridge to Rivers Partnership|
|BOR PN 17 N001||Gales and Clear Creek Confluence Implementation|
|L17AS00041||BLM Idaho 2017 Youth Opportunities|
|F17AS00162||Transforming Youth Outdoors|
|P17AS00125||Restoration, Natural Resources and Outdoor Facility Support at Fort Baker|
|F17AS00163||Refugia for Comal Springs Dryopid Beetles and Peckâ¿¿s Cave Amphipods|
|NPSNOIYELL1700258||Native Trout Conservation Intern|
|NPSNOIYELL1700261||Native Trout Conservation Intern|
|F17AS00165||Natural Leaders Network|
|USGS 17 FA 0102||Notice of Intent|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L17AS00037", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: