Apply for BJA 2020 17373
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance in the employment, labor and training, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BJA FY 20 Northern and Middle States Regional Law Enforcement Training and Technical Assistance Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.738.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 12, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 13, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $4,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Improving seismic and infrasound constraints on surface flows at Cascade Volcanoes
Previous opportunity: Awards for Faculty
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for BJA 2020 17373
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BJA 2020 17373) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BJA 2020 17281||BJA FY 20 Innovations in Reentry Initiative: Building System Capacity & Testing Strategies to Reduce Recidivism|
|BJA 2020 17110||BJA FY 20 Second Chance Act Community-Based Reentry Program|
|BJA 2020 17237||BJA FY 20 Second Chance Act Pay for Success Initiative: Outcomes-based Contracting To Lower Recidivism and Address Substance Use Disorders Through Reentry and Housing Services|
|BJA 2020 17118||BJA FY 20 Innovations in Community-Based Crime Reduction (CBCR) Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BJA 2020 17373", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.